What is Catholic Social Teaching?
• An authoritative Church teaching on social, political and economic issues
• It is informed by Gospel values and the lived experience of Christian reflection
• It analyses that lived experience of Christian reflection from different historical, political and social contexts
• It provides principles for reflection, a criteria for judgement and guidelines for action
• Thus, it enables us in our struggle to live our faith in justice and peace
Useful resource links
Catholic Social Teaching – Faith in a better world http://www.catholicsocialteaching.org.uk/principles/info/